District CrossFit is always looking to stay ahead of the curve in the strength and conditioning world. In order to do that, we need talented and motivated coaches that want to learn and grow with us. If you think you have what it takes to be on the cutting edge please take a look at the jobs available below.
Front Desk Attendant Position
Overview: The Front Desk Attendant is responsible for the day to day activities of DCF. Primarily making sure athletes are welcomed and marked as attended, attendants are also tasked with various administrative and cleanliness tasks.
- Make sure all athletes are signed into their appropriate class.
- Complete new member signups, document any billing problems and pass along to G.M.
- Inventory of desk, retail and closet/bathroom supplies.
- Ensure the organization of gym equipment
- Manage the DCF phone, email inbox, and walk-ins.
- Manage and update DCF retail display.
- Various tasks at General Manager or owner’s discretion.
Assistant Coach Position Outline
Overview: Assistant Coaches facilitate the smooth execution of all operation at District CrossFit. They are lieutenant’s of the classes and help marshall members and guide them on how to improve.
- Assistant Coach’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executing and understanding DCF principles and philosophy as well as procedures and full understanding of any business related knowledge.
- Assisting in the sale of new “prospects” and answering member questions in a helpful and professional manner.
- Work an “Assistant Coach” shift schedule of no less than 3 hours of group classes a week.
- Attendance of quarterly Staff Meetings.